Monday, May 26, 2008

In Celebration of Marilynne's Life

My mom passed away on Sunday evening at about 3:50 pm.

In the end, she decided it was time to let go. I am so proud of her for all of her strength and courage these past few months. She will be missed more than she can ever possibly imagine. But I know that she is in a better place and that she is with us in spirit forever.

There will be a visitation/wake at Washburn-McReavy Edina Chapel 952-920-3996 West 50th St. & Hwy 100 on Wednesday, May 28th from 5 - 8 pm.

Services will be held at 11:00 am on Thursday at a location, yet to be determined. (I will update this notice tomorrow morning once we have confirmation of tne church.)

Burial will be at Lakewood Cemetery around noon.

There will be a reception at the church following the burial, at approximately 1:00.

You can check this blog for updates, or call Washburn-McReavy Edina Chapel.

If you work with me, please feel free to contact Jaci or Damara for schedules or directions. They will have updates, as well as my schedule, and the best way to reach me in these next few days.

Thank you again for all the support you have given to my mom and my family in these last few months. Your thoughts and prayers carried us through many, many rough days.

No comments: